Thursday, February 26, 2015

Also my 2nd wife got my brother or someone to get her pregnant......if that was her son in the baby carriage in the New York ave McDonalds that one day in Ne Wash dc.........he cannot be my kid.........between the last time me and my 2nd wife had sex.............in May of 2012...............i saw two menstrual cycles of kotex wrappers in our then 15598 northgate dr...........22025 duplex................and that must be ok as well....................all these rumors............which is libel...........but as women can do whatever they please b/c men are weak in the USA..........it must be.................b/c nothing has yet to be done.............but lies...........and more lies..........promises.............and more broken promises.......



When i was in prison in Nashville, Tn (October 2013)...........i was singing to myself...........dark side of the moon.............in reference to the aliens............and a Federal agent said............."RAMSEY"........as if to warn me............so it is ok to hide dangerous aliens as well........?  Must be..........

The last time i checked there was
free speech in the usa.........i do NOT work for the fed. gov.......i have no income either........







And then u cowards have the audacity to tell me u love me...........u don't even like me........nor do u respect me............and no, i am not going to play any sports............not now, not ever in this vile place..........

No comments:

Post a Comment