Saturday, October 31, 2015

My best friend in college is Vietnamese..........he told me in Vietnam.......u see mosquito nets everywhere...............the movie..........The Good Shepard mentions that............but not Vietnam specifically........they were trying to figure out where the reel to reel video was taken..........it was dropped off at Matt Damon's house...........which looked to be either in Maryland of Northern Virginia..................................and the CIA man analyzing it............said u see mosquito nets in SE Asia..........Africa or Latin America...............a sneaky way to say that all those places are CIA territory............



    Mosquito Nets - Vietnam Forum - TripAdvisor

    www.tripadvisor.com › ... › Vietnam › Vietnam Travel Forum
    TripAdvisor
    May 31, 2006 - Hello, At the advice of my travel clinic, I am about to purchase amosquito net to place over the beds in the hotels. I was wondering if anyone ...

    Mosquito Nets - useful? : Travelfish Vietnam travel forum

    www.travelfish.org/board/post/vietnam/15458_mosquito-nets---useful-
    Aug 5, 2011 - 24 posts - ‎9 authors
    Do I really need to carry a mosquito net? We'll be in Vietnam and Laos for 40 days total, including : Vietnam travel forum.

    Mosquito Nets – Traveling in Southeast Asia – Planet and Go

    planetandgo.com/mosquito-nets-traveling-southeast-asia/
    Nov 18, 2013 - So I kept asking myself, “Do I need to buy a mosquito net? .... I let my friend use one of my spare net tents for her trip to Vietnam last year and ...

    Do I need to buy a mosquito net for Laos, Cambodia and ...

    www.lonelyplanet.com › ... › South-East Asia Mainland
    Lonely Planet
    Oct 11, 2009 - Are mosquito nets generally provided in cheap (and I mean very cheap!) ... Do I need to buy a mosquito net for Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam?


    Mosquito Nets! - Travellerspoint Travel Forums

    www.travellerspoint.com › Travel Forums › Asia
    10 posts - ‎8 authors
    Hey all! I went shopping for Mosquito nets yesterday, as am travelling through Laos,Vietnam and Cambodia and will want a mozzy net for my bed. BUT, I have a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment