Tuesday, November 28, 2017

I saved Pres Obama's life..............and stopped WW3.............but they are not telling anyone..........so I look like I am crazy..........b/c no one is admitting to shit even though they are full of it.......................pathetic.......................but u love me........things will get better........u can protect me.........................u can't do anything...........nor do u..................save to try to whore upon me........I am referring to the American white women and Blacks...........the worst people ever created......but they go on bragging.................about what???!??!?   Being pathetic?!?!?!




In a scenario like the one in this author's book............Tom C...............another recent, young death.....



Red Storm Rising - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Storm_Rising
Red Storm Rising is a 1986 technothriller novel by Tom Clancy about a Third World War in Europe between the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment