Saturday, September 8, 2018

Things will get better......you love me....i am loved......nothing could be farther from the truth...........whores, liars and hypocrites........the American women and Blacks......and mostly everyone...........using my name w/o my consent, offering me sex  in return for civil rights and scholarship......now they are denying everything....and probably enjoy watching me getting humiliated and embarrased.....but they brag about how smart they are...........but they cannot figure out shit............what a pathetic  group of people...


2.71^2 = 
7.3441
Rad
Deg
x!
Inv
sin
ln
π
cos
log
e
tan
Ans
EXP
xy
(
)
%
AC
7
8
9
÷
4
5
6
×
1
2
3
0
.
=
+

Web results

Mathway | Evaluate (2.71)^-2

https://www.mathway.com/popular-problems/Precalculus/461412
Free math problem solver answers your algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and statistics homework questions with step-by-step explanations, just like a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment