Friday, October 2, 2020

Gangs............whites vs Latinos........they were going to kill Obama with Latino street gangs....i saved his life in 2013..........then the Blacks tried to kill me...Tokyo.a skinny Black man was going to take me to Dupont circle from Adams Place in Ne......6 years ago.......b/c the Blacks found out that Jenny C had sex with then senator Obama........Michelle knows.......and they still continue to humiliate me.....Black lives matter......but to the Blacks my life must not matter.......they tried to kill me............they humiliated me and let others do the same....Richard.....who spit in my face.....but all that is how things are going to get better?? West Side Story First Look: The Jets and the Sharks Get Salty ...www.slashfilm.com › west-side-story-first-look Jun 17, 2019 - Amblin Entertainment has released the West Side Story first look, showing stars Ansel Elgort and Rachel Zegler alongside the rival Jets and ... West Side Story: The Names Behind the Jets and Sharks ...cometoverhollywood.com › 2016/10/18 › west-side-sto... Oct 18, 2016 - The lead actors of Natalie Wood (as Maria), Richard Beymer (as Tony), Rita Moreno (as Anita), George Chakiris (as Bernardo), and Russ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment