Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Here is the school my 13 year old daughter goes to..........she should be in the 8th grade............i have not seen her in two years................since my own mother got her brother in law, a Stephen M. to kick me out of her Dale City, VA house b/c she was too weak to tell me herself..............on Xmas day of all days..........i had gone there only b/c once u leave the homeless shelter in Woodbrige u cannot go back..................everyone believed the rumors my 2nd wife spread about me......................


No one has yet to tell me what the rumors were, but from the way people acted i guess they were that i am a child molester...........in my entire life, i have not molested a single kid............i have not been back to my daughters school since Feb 6th, 2013, which was the day i deliberately disobeyed the no trespassing order given by the principal, a Ms. Whitehead.........and i have not seen my daughter since Xmas of 2012......................all b/c women can do whatever they please in this country, b/c the men are weak...............but hey................according to Hillary Clinton the USA is a great country.............





    1. Map of Prince William County Public Schools: Porter Traditional School
  1. Prince William County Public Schools: Porter Traditional School
  2. Elementary School
  3. Address: 15311 Forest Grove Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191
  4. More reviews: greatschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment