Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I worked here as the head computer teacher for 4 years......................for 2 years Lmec contracted me to NVMHI to teach there as well.....................great country........i stop a civil war, and ww3, and they just poison me even farther........many of the local blacks are racist.........adn so are many of the latinos...................two latino men were talking about how white women are sluts and one wanted to pick a fight with me just now at some's cafeteria.............yeah great country.........many Latinos and Blacks act just like the whites they supposedly hate when given half a chance.........

  1. Laurie Mitchell Empowerment & Career Center

    www.lmec.org/
    The Laurie Mitchell Empowerment and Career Center is a peer operated organization that serves individuals with career assessment, peer support, employment ...
    Google+ page · Be the first to review
    6295 Edsall Rd #175, Alexandria, VA 22312
    (703) 461-3886

    About Us

    About LMECC ... In 2007, LMECC received the U.S. Secretary of ...

    Location and Directions

    Driving Directions from I-395 and I-495/I-95 ... Location and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment