Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I represented myself as my own lawyer when the PWC, VA public defender refused to help me..................he should be disbarred b/c of that........i called his office from jail, and a female, latina secretary told me that the man was in his office but did not want to talk to me...............so i defended myself in front of some sexist female, white judge..............women think they are better than everyone else in this horrid country..........then my mother and my brother had me involuntarily admitted to a mental hospital for a month.............i spent the first week in Manassas hospital, the next 3 weeks i spent at NVMHI..........i had taught there once as a contractor for the non profit i worked for........Laurie Mitchell employment center........i taught there on Fridays for two years...........so i spent 3 weeks there, then i left in April, of 2013,,,,,,,,,,,for San Antonio, Texas............they poisoned me and tortured me at NVMHI..........hand cuffing me and foot cuffing me as i was Hannibel Lector, and dragging me through the halls.......................like an animal b/c i refused to take the medications.................all b/c they had sex rings there as well...................the cowardice in this vile country is appalling.......


  1. Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute

    www.nvmhi.dbhds.virginia.gov/

    The Institute was established in January 1968 as a short-term hospital to provide intensive treatment to individuals with acute mental health needs living in ...
    Google+ page · Be the first to review
    3302 Gallows Road, Falls Church, VA 22042
    (703) 207-7100

    Career Opportunities


    Mission/Values/Vision · Director's Office · Departments · Career ...

    Volunteer and Donation


    ... Career Opportunities · Volunteer/Donation Opportunities · Human ...

    Contact Us


    Home > Contact Us. Contact Us | ... Contact Information ...

    Web Policy


    Web Policy ... Reference at those web sites to any specific ...

    Departments


    Search Virginia.gov: Home > Departments ... Departments ...

    Advisory Council


    The Advisory Council is composed of a group of concerned citizens ...

No comments:

Post a Comment