Sunday, January 25, 2015

People keep using my name without my consent, like Maya Angelou and Oprah Winfrey, which is libel............but as no one cares, and blacks now seem to be able to do anything they want b/c of this fed. investigation and were going to set me up with Jenny C. as a return favor for helping them, which is further ruining my life, what was she doing on the train to San Antonio, Texas, from Union station here in Dc. last April, well, the one iin 2013,,,,,,,,,,,,,spying on me..............why was she in the library of Congress' newspaper reading room twice,,,,,,,,,,,and why did the short, skinny, black man in the coat room smile at me....? They were setting me up for sex...........which is illegal.........they think they are helping me..........when they are harming me, then they have the audacity to say they love me............no you do not................u just want to use me..............u back stabbing cowards.........


Which is why i guess Oprah Winfrey held an event at the Verizon center b/c of all the help i gave the blacks.............i don't want to meet anyone, i want out of this country,,,,,,,,,,something i have been saying and will keep saying until i leave or something kills me...........any skills will die with me,,,,,,,,,,,adn the us fed. gov. keeps threatening to get ahold of me and torture me b/c i keep talking about the grey aliens.....................i thought there was free speech, i did not agree to any project Batman in Wylie. Texas at Jim R's house, my mother's older brother, i do not work for the us fed. gov. nor was an offer ever made,,,,,,,,,,,but they keep harassing me and threatening me to get a hold of me to torture me like they torture people in Guantanamo bay prison on Cuba,,,,,,,,,,,a us gov official even admitted to torture............


And people keep telling me they love me, no u don't..............u just want me to do things for u........i won't..........like the Wizards.........to whom i gave advice late last season and based on that advice turned a losing record into a winning record, made the playoffs, adn got to the 2nd round, and this year, using my advice are like 2nd or 3rd in the East in the NBA, and again, i don't want any money, nor will i take any, but as far as for more advice, u won't get any from me, not now, not ever.......


The MR population are often raped in hospitals and sodomized by staff of those hospitals, geriatric populations are the same............and again, no one does shit but watch...........


No comments:

Post a Comment