Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A staff member here............I don't know his real name........but they call him Bow Wow.....like the singer............asked me if my middle name was Paul.........I said........yep..........and he asked me if I wanted to talk the young, lady........some Black woman about housing.........I said no......

What is about the word NO do the American Blacks not understand.........I do NOT want sex with your whores...............nor the White whores..............I am not staying any longer in this wretched country than I have to..............the ONLY reason I have not left is b/c you are forcing me to stay...........which they will probably lie about as well..........they are even capable about lying that I saved Pres Obama's life.........they are that pathetic......

I do NOT want housing............I want nothing from you cowardly whores............than to get the fuck away from you..............FOREVER..........


My Experience Living at 1355 New York Ave Shelter | Street Sense
www.streetsense.org/article/my-experience-living-at-1355-new-york-ave-shelter/
May 17, 2014 - Living at the shelter at 1355 New York Ave. NE was an experience I will never forget. I'm saying this because to have a bed, you have to be ...

Catholic Charities - New York Avenue Shelter

www.icarol.info/ResultDetails.aspx?org=2260&agencynum=373885
May 12, 2015 - Physical Address, 1355 New York Avenue NE Washington DC 20002 United States. View map of this location. Hours Of Operation, daily intake ...

No comments:

Post a Comment