Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I am back here................where they are still asking me for my id............people waving to me............to ensure I know that they are on my side.............just more hypocrisy.............u are trying to drive me crazy.............the worst part of all of this is I have no idea where my daughter is or how she is.........................I don't believe a word u tell me.......................they told me that she will be a certain place...............just more lies............or it was probably so I would approach a teenage girl..........b/c everyone believed the lies her mother said..............my 2nd wife.........that I am a child molester......................a woman can accuse a man of anything and everything in the USA and get away with it............in front of God and everyone..



Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - Location. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone & Fax. Phone: 202-636-7660. Fax: Not Available. Hours of Operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment