Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I ate twice at this DC whore house....................as to why I do that...............to stay alive.......such a thing is called responsibility..........as the American white women and blacks do not understand that...........I have to stay alive for my daughter.....................in case I need to take care of her..........I have no other way to eat.........................u have ensured I have no way out...........u have not protected me.........not taken care of me.............u have used my name w/o my consent...........which may not seem like a big deal................but it is a enormous lack of respect.........furthermore u thought calling me the CIA's whatever was an honor...............that is an utter disgrace..............diplomacy is the State Department.......not a spying organization...........but as u are smart..........I have to explain every mfn thing to u..............



Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

SOME - So Others Might Eat 
Non-profit organization in Washington, D.C., United States of America
Address: 60 O St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Hours:
Open today · 10AM–7PM
Tuesday10AM–7PM
Wednesday10AM–7PM
Thursday10AM–7PM
Friday10AM–7PM
Saturday10AM–7PM
Sunday10AM–7PM
Monday10AM–7PM
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment