Sunday, September 10, 2017

I got there in April of 1990..........and left Nov of 1991.....................I did end up working a little bit in the base comm center..................towards the end of my 19.5 months on the rock........what Marines called Okinawa.....................I shot expert in the rifle........................the rifle range is in one of the more northern Marine bases...................I went to the library a lot........lifted weights with the staff sgt............who did power lifting on the side.................and played basketball a lot.........when I was transferred to comm company..............from hq company............all in Hq battalion....................I played volleyball...............and we won the base competition..................I only worked a little in the base comm center...........which served the commanding general...........they put me in the field comm center...................mostly........................I was a Lance Corporal when I left...........I made corporal in Yuma, AZ.................





Willy Lump Lump said the preacher................Friday night.....................they used to call me that .....................when I was in the USMC.............at Camp Courtney.........I was in Headquarters battalion....................3rd Marine division..............G 1............admin.......


Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

Camp Courtney 
United states armed forces base in Uruma, Japan
Camp Courtney is a U.S. Marine Base located in Uruma City, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. It is part of the larger Marine Corps Base Camp Smedley D. Butler and home to the III Marine Expeditionary Force, 3rd Marine Division, and 3d MEB Headquarters. Wikipedia
Address: Japan, 〒904-2201 Okinawa Prefecture, Uruma, Konbu, 941

No comments:

Post a Comment