Sunday, September 10, 2017

My mother and her brothers and sisters.............told me that as kids in Hyattsville, MD.........they would play on railroad tracks and in tunnels..................my uncle.............James Ruddell..........whom I stayed with in 2013.............in Wylie, Texas.............seemed scared to death of my father...................he said he saw him fire a whole bunch of people..................he is the illuminati number one.............................head of the Smithsonian Institute.........................and head advisor for a bunch of presidents...................

Something happened when they were kids in Mt Rainer, MD or Hyattsville, MD I bet........






A group of bullied kids.............a little, red headed girl...........that looks similar to my mother.........when she was young..........playing on railroad tracks.............they did in Hyatesville, MD........................what secret is my family hiding??


It (2017) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
Rating: 8.6/10 - ‎1,444 votes
Drama · A group of bullied kids band together when a monster, taking the appearance of a clown, begins hunting children.

It (2017 film) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(2017_film)

No comments:

Post a Comment