Saturday, September 9, 2017

Over 350 thousand page views................everyone knows...........I can tell by all the looks I get where ever I go..............but no one does anything but stare................................the blacks keep bragging on how brave and smart they are................when they have done nothing for me but ruin my life............................................then they leave all the work to.................some great people...........asking me if I was offended that they offered me their whores as well as the white whores for civil rights and scholarship.........I have not had sex since May of 2012.........they are capable about lying about that as well..........



Pageviews today
183
Pageviews yesterday
337
Pageviews last month
10,354
Pageviews all time history
354,273

No comments:

Post a Comment