Sunday, September 10, 2017

That is attempted murder............but it is ok............b/c there are women involved.........I met Maricela's uncle at the dance club............he was the coach of a soccer team........all from El Salvador.........they were celebrating winning some local contest.............but they are going to lie about this as well............so I just keep repeating things............you are hypocrites and cowards.......not every last one..........but a good number............then they complain about racism.....







Me and Carmen followed Maricela in a rental car to a club..............and Carmen got out of the car to go with Maricela............I thought she just ditched the car to be with her friend........then Maricela tried to time the red lights right so I would get stuck...............we left Adrianna with one of the relatives of Maricela..........and we all 3 were going to a dance club in San Francisco...........on our trip in around 2009.........

It was a trick to get me stuck..........so I would die and kill my kid Adrianna..........I am not joking.........but they gave Carmen........my 2nd wife........full custody.........


Richmond, California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_California
Richmond is a city in western Contra Costa County, California, United States. The city was incorporated on August 7, 1905. Located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Richmond ...

No comments:

Post a Comment