Saturday, September 9, 2017

Things will get better............you love me..........I guess u enjoy watching them humiliate me...........injecting me at St. Elizabeths...................telling me I could do illegal things.........and then letting the bald headed coward of Lockheart............who is here now................from NYC.......the security guard............kick me out of this place...................WHEN U FUCKING TOLD ME I COULD DO ILLEGAL THINGS.......................I CANNOT EVEN SIT ON THE FUCKING CORNER OF DOWNTOWN DC..............AT GALLERY PLACE...........METRO............W/O BEING KICKED OUT............I GUESS YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS GAME U ARE PLAYING............B/C I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!



Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - Location. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone & Fax. Phone: 202-636-7660. Fax: Not Available. Hours of Operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment