Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The black panthers are still harassing me..........i saw Maurice this morning at some's cafeteria........and one of his fellow panthers........who left when i was coming in.........a tall guy..........who said something sarcastic to me........i knew him from Adam's shelter......they think every white man........esp. one my size, should be scared of them...........i bet the order to kill me came from Pres. Obama.............but no one wants to implicate their president.............nothing but cowardice in this vile country............as women follow me around dc b/c of all the money i can make playing pro sports.........which is stalking...........but women can get away with anything..........and b/c of this fed. investigation into racism.......blacks can as well.......

.




And no one takes me seriously.................b/c the only way a man can get respect in this wretched country is if he is tall, dark, and handsome.............i am none of those 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,everyone disrespects me at 1st,,,,,,,,,,,,,then they either learn what i have done, how much money i can make or who i am ............and then they change their attitudes.................two faced cowards are what u are.................



Here at the Dr. King library on 9th st........nw wash dc..........i am wondering if Dr. King is looking down from heaven wondering why the black panthers tried to kill a little white man who was only helping them...............everyone wants to give me some surprise............i can tell.......i am not stupid.......i don't want any, not now, and not ever............i want out of this country..........like yesterday...........i am no one's friend..........i only have acquaintances..........yeah, i met some cool people, and i do mean that............but after the black panthers tried to kill me............all of them are either a witness.........or a suspect...............and i am not taking anyone's word for anything........i want a full investigation into what the us fed. gov. did with my life..............as well as any state and local governments............i also want a full list of all of my 2nd wife's sex buddies....................and i am going to keep mentioning the same people over and over again until either i die or u lock me up again...............under some bogus reasons.........and it has happened twice...........i will see how many visitors the nat. history museum has today................................but i don't need to go there to see any rocks............................the only thing in this country are prostitutes and rocks..............the whole thing about are u smarter than a 5th grader?  I don't think most of u have the intellectual acumen of a pre school-er.............so here is some homework............a, b, c, d, e, ......................  u have to do the rest yourself.............



The US fed. gov is so weak it cannot even stop a homeless cafeteria from poisoning me...........some's cafeteria and the father mckenna center in nw dc have been poisoning me for more than a year..............everyone knows..............and just gives me stupid looks.................or maybe u cannot read................but u can when u want something from me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment