Sunday, May 31, 2015

I went to this church this morning............for the homeless gifts, coffee, etc.........that they provide..........last week the options at underwear were either large or small.............today it was eiter extra large or small..............i said small.................as the rumor is all over.............i just tell u..............

And again, if u are wondering just how small my penis and testicles are..............asked one of the perverted women here at the cdc at 15000 Franklin st...........ne wash dc............as they watch me take showers via the cameras..............several females have actually entered the bathroom here..............one my 2nd wife's 5 sisters.............Raquel..........the nearest to my 2nd wife in age...............told all the softball/soccer players in Sequoia Alexandria that my penis was small............my 2nd wife..........told the entire pwc, VA my penis and testicles were small................u have humilated me so much it does not bother me anymore...........


  • Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church

    www.mvpumc.org/
    Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church
    Provides pastor's blog, serve opportunities, worship schedule, directions and calendar.
    2 Google reviews
     · Write a review
     · Google+ page
    900 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
    (202) 347-9620
  • Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church - Churches ...

    www.yelp.com › Religious Organizations › Churches
    Yelp
     Rating: 4.5 - ‎3 reviews
    Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church - WashingtonDC, United States by William S. Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church - WashingtonDC, ...
  • Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church - DC ...

    https://www.facebook.com/MVPUMC
    Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church - DC, WashingtonDC. 365 likes · 8 talking about this · 777 were here. A Reconciling Congregation. Serving,...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment