Wednesday, December 30, 2015

So.,..........it is ok for adults to abuse children in America's class rooms..............?



Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:26:20 -0600
Subject: 
Cheryl Sheloski,

For one thing, my name is Mr. Williams, not Mr. Ramsey.  And again, i am on the move towards Washington DC, therefore i have no mailing address, nor will i anytime soon.  I am also homeless, since my wife had destroyed my life in PWC, VA.  PWC school's has sent me a link to Parent Portal electronically before, several times in fact.  Please do so again.  I want to know how my daughter is doing acadmically.

Ramsey Paul Williams

From: Cheryl Sheloski <SHELOSCC@pwcs.edu>
To: Sandy Shackelford <shackesl@pwcs.edu>; Michele Tluchowski <TLUCHOMB@pwcs.edu>; Darci Whitehead <WHITEHDD@pwcs.edu>; Ramsey Williams <goldendragonfamily@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: It seems to me that you are ignoring me, Ms. Whitehead

Mr. Ramsey,

I am the Assistant to the Associate Superintendent for Middle Schools, Mr. Bill Bixby. Dr. Puttre has retired from Prince William County Schools effective June 30, 2013. If you would provide me with a mailing address for you, I would be more than happy to mail you, certified mail with a return receipt, you log-in information.

Thank you,


Cheryl Sheloski
Executive Secretary for the 
Associate Superintendent for Middle Schools
P.O. Box 389
Manassas, VA  20108
703.791.8176 (phone)
703.791.7476 (fax)

No comments:

Post a Comment