Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I am right here, right now.........where the cowardly staff ask me where I am going when I was taking a drink of water...................................I save the president's life.........and they told me I could of illegal stuff..........and I cannot even get a drink of water in peace.........but you love me........



I am right here, right now........where the security guards threaten me........the women look at me naked while I take a shower..........and you just let them...........the blacks whine on about respect...............but it is ok that they see me naked.........??? Of course, they are women..................they can sexually harass me........and u let them........


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018


1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018


Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../community_resource_and_referral_center_crrc.asp
Sep 14, 2016 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Locations

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=6227
Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). Skip links. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone: 202-636-7660. View Map: Bing - MapQuest ...

No comments:

Post a Comment