Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Just took a shower here.........I wonder how many women watched me naked...........as u just continue to allow them to harass me..........which is what u idiots had in mind for things getting better.....


I wonder how many women will watch me taking a shower here today..........and again, remember it was YOU who told me I could do illegal stuff....................I have to keep explaining that to the American blacks b/c they are smart..........



Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018


Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../community_resource_and_referral_center_crrc.asp
Sep 14, 2016 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

No comments:

Post a Comment