Friday, July 20, 2018

Another day of lies....no wonder no one believes me.....





After saving President Obama's life in 2013........and being told i could do illegal things for the Federal investigation into the harm done to the Black community and to American women..........i cannot even get a DC library card nor even sleep in a library.........
They must enjoy this humiliation.......the Blacks told me things would get better.....that i would be safe.....i guess getting slammed face 1st into concrete is their idea of safe........my "bodyguards"......i guess my "bodyguards" were having sex with their whores in back offices when they were supposed to protecting me....
Nothing is done in the USA unless it involves sex and/or money......a nation of whores and hypocrites............your "great country"......

No comments:

Post a Comment