Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Half a million page views...........my life destroyed forever.............you used my name without my consent......telling people i am the CIA's whatever................illegal.......but they must have thought it was ok because they were offering me sex...................I am NOT your whore........now they are probably denying the whole thing...

That there was even a federal investigation........so i will keep reminding everyone.........i have not had sex with one of their whores.........nor will i ever.......they will probably lie about that as well...






The whole fucking world knows......but does nothing but stare and sexually harass me even further..............but at the same time winning on about how much they love me.....when u do not even know how.....


Pageviews today
46
Pageviews yesterday
81
Pageviews last month
2,836
Pageviews all time history
543,162

No comments:

Post a Comment