Sunday, April 28, 2019

My "mother" lives here...............i used this address when i enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1989.............................Richard L. Herbert owned it until his death in 2013............Richard H......was my step father..............we lived in a ranch..............1 story rambler house........on Grandy Drive..............when my "mother" 1st married him in 1984 or so.........Dave Williams and I.......Dave Kellie Williams...........my "brother"....

Dave Kellie Williams and his wife........Sue LaDuke told a Prince William County judge that i am dangerous.............this was after i was released from jail..........with that testimony.........they gave me a 30 day involuntary mental health stay.............my "mother"..........Sandra Kay Herbert also testified that i am dangerous...................this was in like March of 2013.............................

All that is ok......?  People can make false testimony.................??? In the USA it is .............if there are women involved.........

Map of 4732 Kirkdale Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22193
4732 Kirkdale Dr
Woodbridge, VA 22193
4732 Kirkdale Dr, Woodbridge, VA is a single family home that contains 1,134 sq ft and .... Neighborhood: Dale City .... 4616 Dale Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22193.

No comments:

Post a Comment