Monday, April 29, 2019

So...........it is ok for someone to marry someone ONLY for a green card........??  If the woman is good looking enough............and if she is giving sex to law enforcement..............prostitution is illegal in Virginia.........and Wash Dc..........so was in the Prince William County police involved in prostitution??  B/c the USA if filled with whores and hypocrites...









This is my 2nd wife...........who married me for a green card...........her entire family knew about it.........and did and said nothing............so it was ok to them for someone to marry someone for a piece of paper??  It must have been.........the US Federal government knew as well...............but did nothing and has done nothing save to offer me prostitutes.....................give me false hope and lies...........tell me that i will be safe.......then a white man punch me in the face.........another white man throw me face 1st into concrete in 2017.........a George Washington U. police officer...........of course.....they are protecting their prostitutes........just like my "mother"......who was a prostitute as well......



carmen Williams

pitypie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment