Sunday, July 21, 2019

I see that they are playing musical computers with me here......................i was bumped from 18 to 9.................................18 had a dvd player that worked ....9 does not.....but this was how things were going to bet better.........a white man sticking things in my face...........i guess they like to play with people..............which is exactly why people do not believe me........when i told them that they told me i could do illegal things............when i get harassed for even using a computer......u have no rights in the USA..........it is all about money and women..........prostitutes and drugs really.......






This one..............where thou art.......ms 13 gang..................??



West End Neighborhood Library
Public library in Washington, D.C.
Address2301 L St NW, Washington, DC 20037
Hours
 
Open ⋅ Closes 5PM

No comments:

Post a Comment