Friday, July 19, 2019

The Chinese house....................was at the corner of Rodney and Bayard......................they tore it down...........a doctor...............who worked at Beebee hospital in Lewes........lived on the same block........other side of the street.............his wife also rented the big room of the mall...........from my maternal grandparents..........................and she sold Elvis memorabilia........i bought a princess painting from her............................right after i got married the 1st time.........it was the "Sun princess".............b/c my 1st wife lived in the desert and had long, curly hair like the girl in the painting.................i bought it...............it was like 160 dollars or something.................i busted it to pieces after the divorce and she was cheating on me..............why marry someone if u do not like them??  I guess people just do things for convenience,,,,,,,,,,,but later complain..................

Her husband was at Beebee hospital the day Pop drove me to Lewes when i had my mental breakdown in August of 1995....................right after my honeymoon to Veracruz, Mexico................................Pop drove me to National airport after a week in Beebee in Lewes, DE..................so i could see my wife before my junior year of college at JMU............

I think i saw the man at Miriam's Kitchen,.........it looked like him...........his wife said something kinda funny.........................she was selling Elvis stuff............and she said that she didn't all that much like his music..........but she did like all the Elvis junk................


Map of Rodney St, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Rodney St
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

Web results

Jack Lingo Realtor - The Premier Delaware Real Estate Company ... 8M8A2688-HDR-5rodst-web 5 RODNEY STREET Rental Property ... Located in South Rehoboth just steps to the beach and boardwalk, park your car and walk everywhere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment