Saturday, August 31, 2019

Was that really u??


Hank Aaron
American baseball player

Description

Henry Louis Aaron, nicknamed "Hammer" or "Hammerin' Hank," is a retired American Major League Baseball right fielder who serves as the senior vice president of the Atlanta Braves. Wikipedia
BornFebruary 5, 1934 (age 85 years), Mobile, AL
Home runs755
Number44 (Milwaukee Braves / Outfielder)
Did you knowHank Aaron holds the record for the second-most seasons (8) with 40+ home runs in MLB. wikipedia.org
My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.
It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.
The triple is the most exciting play in baseball. Home runs win a lot of games, but I never understood why fans are so obsessed with them.
Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment