Monday, September 16, 2019

Over 624 thousand page views........................and nothing but lies...........i saved Pres Obama's life.............the US federal government told me i could do illegal things.........to support a federal investigation into the harm done to women and Blacks...............and then both humiliated me.........lied to me.......thinking that everything can be fixed with money and sex..............which just messes my life even further.................they call me ungrateful............after they ruined my life..........just a bunch of whores.........YOU are the ungrateful ones.......


Pageviews today

274
Pageviews yesterday
362
Pageviews last month
10,504
Pageviews all time history
624,335
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

More »

Audience

29291,0151,015

No comments:

Post a Comment