Sunday, June 28, 2015

And if u are a whore and u know it........which u are...........b/c of all these sex rings..........and want to show off your booty.............then why are u showing it to me???  I am broke and homeless..........go to a strip club and make some more money..................as everyone in this pathetic country is either a pimp or prostitute..........and in most cases both........................the USA is one big whore.........both the men and the women........................



As i sit at the corner of 7th and H, nw, wash dc............women go buy in skirts so i will look up them.........i don't, and i haven't............i look at women who are showing me their behinds on purpose..................to me, u are sexually harassing me............if u do not want me to look at your back sides................then why the fuck do u stick your hinies in my face....................??  On purpose............then u complain i was looking...........................................nothing but whores here in the USA................sex for civil rights is prostitution........u mfn cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Women can sexually harass a man..........no matter if he is ugly like me................i don't get any respect as a man b/c i am short, 5'7", light, 140lbs, and goofy looking..........if i were tall, dark and handsome................none of this would have ever happened.....................and i am missing my front teeth which is even worse...................AND STOP CALLING ME SIR.........U COULD CARE LESS ANYWAYS........I KEEP TELLING U I WANT OUT OF THIS COUNTRY......IN A HOTEL IN THE MEANTIME AND MONEY SO I DO NOT HAVE TO EAT POISONOUS FOODS..........U MFN PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  1. sex·u·al ha·rass·ment
    noun
    1. harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment