Sunday, June 28, 2015

In other words............go show off your hinnies to your sugar daddy pimp sex buddies.......do not show it off to me.........I don't have any money like they do..........and furthermore, again..........why would u complain about showing me something..........when it is you doing the showing?  B/c u are prostitutes that is why..






And if u are a whore and u know it........which u are...........b/c of all these sex rings..........and want to show off your booty.............then why are u showing it to me???  I am broke and homeless..........go to a strip club and make some more money..................as everyone in this pathetic country is either a pimp or prostitute..........and in most cases both........................the USA is one big whore.........both the men and the women........................



As i sit at the corner of 7th and H, nw, wash dc............women go buy in skirts so i will look up them.........i don't, and i haven't............i look at women who are showing me their behinds on purpose..................to me, u are sexually harassing me............if u do not want me to look at your back sides................then why the fuck do u stick your hinies in my face....................??  On purpose............then u complain i was looking...........................................nothing but whores here in the USA................sex for civil rights is prostitution........u mfn cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment