Monday, June 29, 2015

And..............for all the women showing me their behinds by intentionly standing in front of me while wearing tight fitting spandex...................if i went and stood in front of a homeless woman to show my butt to her............it would be sexual harassment..................and u wearing skirts so i look up them or dresses so i see underneath............which i don't look up them anyways..........just at u as u walk by.............u are only showing what type of whores u are..................




I sat at the corner of 7th and H st, nw wash dc this morning...............the sex ring women of dc are still trying to get me to look up their skirts.........nope.........i won't.............i don't want to see your nasty crotches..........crabs, etc..............if i wanted to see crabs i would go to Panama and see fiddler crabs at the Si's Culebra marine institute............or the one they have in Edgewater, MD....................or go to Phillips seafood restaurant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get a wooden hammer and eat crabs with Chesapeake bay seasoning like i did when i was a kid...............................



Not only that.............but I am not stupid..........I know what u pathetic people are up to......like the white woman sitting in the table by the window in the Shaw library on 7th st,,,,,,,,,,nw............I stared at her to see her reaction.............she got up to tell a fellow kkk..................there are women in the kkk..........and it is not illegal to stare....................................I just want to see your reactions..........






In other words............go show off your hinnies to your sugar daddy pimp sex buddies.......do not show it off to me.........I don't have any money like they do..........and furthermore, again..........why would u complain about showing me something..........when it is you doing the showing?  B/c u are prostitutes that is why..






And if u are a whore and u know it........which u are...........b/c of all these sex rings..........and want to show off your booty.............then why are u showing it to me???  I am broke and homeless..........go to a strip club and make some more money..................as everyone in this pathetic country is either a pimp or prostitute..........and in most cases both........................the USA is one big whore.........both the men and the women........................



As i sit at the corner of 7th and H, nw, wash dc............women go buy in skirts so i will look up them.........i don't, and i haven't............i look at women who are showing me their behinds on purpose..................to me, u are sexually harassing me............if u do not want me to look at your back sides................then why the fuck do u stick your hinies in my face....................??  On purpose............then u complain i was looking...........................................nothing but whores here in the USA................sex for civil rights is prostitution........u mfn cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment