Monday, September 14, 2015

Before the skinny man was harassming me about that..............a man asked me if I had a ticket to give blood........that they were offering $20 for 3 tubes.....I told him no.....the same white man...............who last Thursday.....showed me his meal ticket....kinda as if he was saying.......I am a fed. agent.....eep your voice down........said it is 20 dollars.......another trick I bet.............nice try.........again.........an A for effort,,,,,,,,,but an f overall.......................u cannot trick Milton mfn Bradley..........I u want my blood, u know where I will be..........at the corner of h and 7th st,,,,,,,,,,,,nw wash dc...........bring your little pussy asses out here..........and beat it out of me......as u have taken my life........humiliated me sexually...........I have nothing left........not even my reputation................u idiots have let out the false rumor I am a child molestor.............and everyone believed it.......b/c I don't look like a man supposedly...............nothing but cowards and whores in the bumfucked country..........






  • Miriam's Kitchen
  • Soup Kitchen
  • Address: 2401 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037
    Phone:(202) 452-8926
    Hours:
     
    Open today ·
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment