Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The manager of Ryan's gems and junk would rent a space..........so would the owner of Octupus' Garden...........in the Village by the sea mall................he even stayed with his wife Sharon in my grandparents guest house.........the Chinese one on Bayard..........which is 2nd st.........south....


My grandparents owned from Baltimore ave..........to Rehoboth ave.......the two story mall, the brown house........54 Balt...........the lot in front of that house.......the Gingerbread house, next to the Post Office..........now a crab restaurant................



My grandfather would rent out parking spaces to local store owners.............tons of people in Rehoboth Beach knew me and my brother....


54 Baltimore Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

At this address

No comments:

Post a Comment