Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Then u tell me i cannot use a computer????   I will hit a woman..........i do not care anymore..........maybe u think i am joking.............hold on longer..................why, so u can humiliate me??  I do NOT believe u................u have taken my daughter..........my life.........lied to me over and over................................i will fight back until i die................it was YOU who told me i can do illegal stuff...............i am not playing your stupid games anymore......


I am right here, right now............as u people have humiliated me and allowed them to humiliate me..............as my penis and testicles are talking pieces of DC......


1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

At this address

V-A CRRC
2 reviews
More Info
Franklin Street One Stop CRR
More Info

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../communit...
   
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
May 12, 2015 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

Homeless Veterans - Washington DC VA Medical Center

www.washingtondc.va.gov/WASHINGT...
   
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and Referral Center .... 1500 Franklin StWashington, DC 20018

No comments:

Post a Comment