Monday, January 30, 2017

I guess u take the coins I toss to check my fingerprints if it is really me...........it is me........................as if u even cared.............................liars, cowards and whores.........backstabbers.....I worked here starting Feb 2000.



American Management Systems - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Management_Systems
Headquarters, Fairfax, VA. American Management Systems (previous NASDAQ symbol: AMSY) was a high technology ...

Information technology and business process outsourcing | CGI IT ...

https://www.cgi.com/
CGI is among the leading independent information technology and business process services firms in the world.

Working at American Management Systems: Employee Reviews ...

www.indeed.com/cmp/American-Management-Systems/reviews
Rating: 3.8 - ‎13 reviews
Reviews from American Management Systems employees about American ... Business Analyst (Former Employee) – Fairfax, VA – September 30, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment