Monday, January 30, 2017

Just took a shower here..............I wonder how many women looked at me naked.............as my penis and testicles are the talk of the town........people, like my 2nd wife...........spreading rumors.......and these people go to church........................the short, black security guard still works here........even though he threatened me and people heard him, but it doesn't matter, he is black........

The idiot black man with a cane and a beard at the front desk called me Mr. Ramsey........said there isn't the washer was in use.........................I guess he can't count...........there are TWO washers....





Street View
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../community_resource_and_referral_center_crrc.asp
Sep 14, 2016 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Locations

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=6227
Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). Skip links. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone: 202-636-7660. View Map: Bing - MapQuest ...

No comments:

Post a Comment