Monday, October 23, 2017

I am right here, right now ms 13 gang..........where the Black panthers were playing a game of musical bathroom with me..........in order the set me off............but that is how they show their respect for me..........................after they have already tried to kill me, at least once......................whining on that I should be grateful to them..........b/c they offered me sex.........what a bunch of whores......hypocritical whores at that.............and ones who will probably deny that there is or was an investigation into the violations of Black rights..........when I helped them........w/o even being asked.........and they repay me by further ruining my life.....


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - Location. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone & Fax. Phone: 202-636-7660. Fax: Not Available. Hours of Operation.

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Locations

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=6227
Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). Skip links. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone: 202-636-7660. View Map: Bing - MapQuest ...

No comments:

Post a Comment