Sunday, October 22, 2017

It has ALL been a game all along............they will lie to you and justify what they are doing......like the men in the computer room here................listening to music......so I can hear it......they know I like to listen to music so as to piss me off they do it on purpose.....

The same with the Black panthers...........smoking in my face.......on man lighting a cigarette of another.........in front of me.................cigarettes being their code to me that I am safe.........another lie............b/c they tried to kill me..............which they will lie about.........b/c I found out Jenny Cha had an affair with Barack Obama when he was a senator from IL................they know I do not like 2nd hand smoke.........so they blow it in my face......they will lie later, justifying it in some way........like the Blacks in the computer room will do..............................they did that in Some's cafeteria.........yesterday and the day before.......it has all been lies........all been games.........anything to ruin me.......................trying to seduce me, b/c I am still married, stalling in order to set me off...............Blacks complain about racism.......then they go and be racist....................they are the most pathetic, hypocritical people ever created........them and the white whores they offered me........in order to further ruin my life...........



Or they tease me.........they know my ear phones do not work.......................b/c of all the mind control electronic interference they send through the computer.........or people holding money near me but not giving it to me..............it has been a game all along...........and still is.


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - Location. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone & Fax. Phone: 202-636-7660. Fax: Not Available. Hours of Operation.

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Locations

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=6227
Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). Skip links. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone: 202-636-7660. View Map: Bing - MapQuest ...

No comments:

Post a Comment