Sunday, October 22, 2017

So I will just tell the story of my life over and over again...................b/c I cannot count on your idiots to do anything correctly........

The 1st time I was married, I was married here..............in 1995....................to Lupita DV.......her maiden initials...........Lupita is her nickname.........Guadalupe is her full 1st name...................we got a full divorce in 1996..........she only married me for money and a green card........once she realized I had no money.............she dropped interest in me and threw me out like a piece of trash..................

She will lie about that...........................as she lied to me..............even though I repeatedly asked her.........if she was cheating on me with one of her classmates................God told me she was..........she even cheated on me and her sister Amalia..........with Amalia's then fiancé.............a Joe somebody..........a Mexican American...........who lived in the duplex next to them.....

She told me that her and Joe would go a lot of places together...........alone...........and that Joe wanted to see her in her wedding dress............so she put it on for him...........she had an affair with him..............even though at the time she was engaged to me...............and Joe was engaged to her next younger sister Amalia............she will never admit to it..................and I could care less if you people believe me or not.............but I KNOW, b/c God told me........



Image result for el centro ca
{"clt":"n","ct":9,"id":"O1Pzs1UNfLDgXM:","ml":{"278":{"bh":160,"bw":139},"366":{"bh":160,"bw":183},"454":{"bh":160,"bw":227}},"oh":816,"ou":"http://images.trvl-media.com/media/content/shared/images/travelguides/El-Centro-1620-smallTabletRetina.jpg","ow":1450,"pt":"images.trvl-media.com/media/content/shared/images/...","rh":"expedia.com","rid":"Q6lSRutPzG83zM","rmt":0,"rt":0,"ru":"https://www.expedia.com/El-Centro-Hotels.d1620.Travel-Guide-Hotels","th":160,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q\u003dtbn:ANd9GcSOj3Qm_9kJ8-bsfu8VNZsBox2pJ6mLaEPKPJO0gtzWpdiDeeeAuErprprG","tw":284}


El Centro
City in California

El Centro is a city in and county seat of Imperial County, California, the largest city in the Imperial Valley, east anchor of the Southern California Border Region, and the core urban area and principal ... Wikipedia

Elevation: -42′

Weather: 56°F (13°C), Wind W at 6 mph (10 km/h), 31% Humidity

Hotels: 3-star averaging $48, 5-star averaging $98. View hotels

Population: 44,201 (2016)

Local time: Sunday 6:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment