Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Come and kill me ms 13 gang..........or at least try..................



They tried all that with me.......Jenny Cha trying to seduce me.......following me around......I don't jump at things...........I am not as weak as I look..........nor with money....neither with threats..................after being humiliated in so many ways............no amount of physical pain can compare with what happened..............as Janice Joplin.......the singer..........sang....."freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose"...........I am not as weak as I look......a baby face and I am not tall, dark or handsome.........................I don't give up..............ever........unless I know I am wrong............................my daughter is worth too much and so are the other kids of the world.........u will have to kill me............no amount of threats......brides, etc........will EVER work........


Where will the kids of the world play?.........after nuclear war...........and the ensuing nuclear winter......................it is easy to destroy something..........but to take a seed................and see that I becomes a magnificent, tall oak tree............takes love...........love is always stronger than hate.........I do NOT care if I die................u had better kill me now...............before my strength comes back.............war mongers and gangs.........u are not as tough as you think u are............


Dónde Jugarán los Niños? - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/¿Dónde_Jugarán_los_Niños%3F Translate this page
¿Dónde Jugarán los Niños? (English: Where Will the Children Play?) is the second studio album (fifth overall) released by Mexican rock band Maná released in 1992. This album contained many of the hits that catapulted them to international fame and established them as one of the leading Latin rock acts of the 90's, ...
Producer‎: ‎Fher Olvera‎, ‎Alex González‎, and Jose ...
Recorded‎: ‎1991–1992 at Devon Shire Studios ...
Released‎: ‎October 27, 1992

Maná Lyrics - ¿Donde Jugaran Los Niños? - AZLyrics

https://www.azlyrics.com › M › Maná Lyrics - Translate this page
Cuenta el abuelo que de niño. El jugó, entre árboles y risas y alcatraces de color. Recuerda un río transparente y sin olor donde abundaban peces, no sufrían ni un dolor. Cuenta el abuelo de un cielo muy azul. En donde voló papalotes que el Mismo construyó. El tiempo pasó y nuestro viejo ya murió. Y hoy me pregunté ...

Maná - Donde Jugaran Los Ninos? - Amazon.com Music

https://www.amazon.com/Donde-Jugaran-Los-Ninos-Maná/dp/B000005TRM
Rating: 4.5 - ‎72 reviews
Maná - Donde Jugaran Los Ninos? - Amazon.com Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment