Thursday, March 22, 2018

I saved former Pres Obama's life................and I cannot even eat in the computer room............the security guards here threaten me...........I thought security guards are supposed to protect people............not harass them...............................they even turned on the alarm when I entered the building......


I have an honorable discharge from the US Marine Corps after 4 years of service on active duty............................I saved Pres Obama's life.....................and b/c I helped Blacks and women and they thought I had skills............they told me I could do illegal things.........then they threw it back in my face.......




Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) exemplifies the Medical ... The CRRC is the first of its kind in the Washington DC area and will serve as a 24/7 hub to combat homelessness among Veterans. ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

No comments:

Post a Comment