Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Things will get better...........the whores of the American Blacks told me....................we love you they told me.................when they do not even know how to love........or what it means................suing my name without my consent......paying me lip service....................and they just ruining my life even further..................they tell me I am super smart........................then they just humiliate me........does that make sense?? It doesn't need to..........there are women involved.....................

As everyone has just allowed them to make up rumors about me........but they think it is ok b/c they are offering sex.......which I have yet to take...............nor will I ever.........the last time I had sex was in May of 2012..........with my wife..................................





Pageviews today
2,008
Pageviews yesterday
2,267
Pageviews last month
58,462
Pageviews all time history
505,959
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment