Thursday, March 28, 2019

As i have to repeat everything........................the US Federal government is prostituting out its employees....







Prostitutes......like this woman........who works for the Dept of Justice............sent me $100 via Western Union when i was in Knoxville, TN in 2013....................the Blacks prostituted her out to me..........tried to .......................she was in the Library Congress...........James Madison building.........and went to Some's cafeteria.......both in 2014........to seduce me...........she invited me to Plato's Diner on Dec 18, 2012.......................................she paid for dinner..............she had invited me to her SE, Wash DC condo.....via Facebook............i wondered what she was after.................sex................to try and black mail me, manipulate me..........b/c she had an affair with pres Obama when he was a senator............now her and everyone else is denying all this......



I have been deleting your emails b/c you keep accusing me of things I did not do.  I will not continue to read them or respond to you if u keep doing that.
All I have done is try to help now and again.  I can give you some food when you need some if that will help you.  I live in DC and can meet you outside somewhere to share some food with you if you want that kind of help.
I am sorry you are having a horrible time.  I have a lot of things going on as well taking care of my nephews and sister and my friend's dad passed away so I am going to his funeral tomorrow morning.

If you continue to accuse me of things i did not do, I will no longer respond to you.

Jenny Cha <purplemints@gmail.com>

Fri, Dec 27, 2013, 8:19 PM


to me

No comments:

Post a Comment