Friday, March 29, 2019

Why would the principal of my kid's school ask me if i knew if poinsetta leaves are poisonous??  To test my knowledge of botany??




Here is my brother ...................supposedly..................as i am not sure who my real parents are............he wrote a 22 page letter to a judge in Maryland...................as to why i needed to be locked in a mental institute.............this was right before i went to jail in Manassas, Virginia........................arrested on Feb 13, 2013............a full week after i trespassed at Porter Trad school..............................where the principal and the vice principal and many others were covering up the abuse of my daughter..............

Patt and Michelle.......................the two, white women front office secretaries.............heard Darci Whitehead..................ask me on Feb 6, 2013.............if i knew if pointsetta leaves are poisonous...........then on Feb 13, 2013........a full after i had trespassed................i was arrested..........i only trespassed once........................................i was poisoned in jail in 2013............i left weighing 128lbs...............but all that is ok..........b/c white women are involved.....



Happy Birthday, bro. I haven't heard from you in a while, and I hope you're doing well. How are you doing? Please know that I love you very much.


Love,
Dave

Dave Williams <dave-williams@verizon.net>

Tue, May 10, 2016, 9:16 AM


to me

No comments:

Post a Comment