Thursday, March 28, 2019

It is ok with you cowardly people to allow private citizens to look at people's private emails............banking info......................................my ssn...........online.?.............If my 2nd wife.......Santos Del Carmen.............had some issue.........why was it not left up to police and government....................??  B/c this is a whore of a nation.............Santos Del Carmen had a prostitution client of hers in the Prince William County police............................a county in Northern Virginia...............press charges on me for trespassing at the school my own kid goes to......................







My neighbors on Northgate Dr,.................spied on me........using my Verizon wireless internet router..........................my 2nd wife gave them the password...........so .........they saw my ssn number........banking info, etc............................it is ok for private citizens to do that??

In the USA it is.................as long as women are involved...



Map of 15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

15598 Northgate Dr
Montclair, VA 22025
3 bed, 2 bath, 1753 sq. ft. house located at 15598 NORTHGATE Dr, DUMFRIES, VA 22025 sold for $260000 on Jul 13, 2017. MLS# 1000388733.

No comments:

Post a Comment