Monday, December 28, 2015

Here is where i trespassed on Feb 6, 2013..............b/c my daughter was being abused by the adults of the school.........during her 6th grade year..........she should be in the 9th grade now...........i have not seen her or talked to her since Sandra H..........had her brother in law Steven M........kick me out of her Dale City, Va house..................on Xmas day..........of 2012...........b/c she was too weak to do it herself............she, him, and all of my family sided with the illegal immigrant who married me for a green card................a federal offencse...........but not in the USA.........nothing is illegal here............as long as there is a woman involved..........i have not been back to this school since Feb. 6, 2013..........i have no idea where my daughter is.......................and u idiots ask me where she is.................................u could not be any more pathetic than u are................



    Prince William County Public Schools: Porter Traditional School
    Elementary School
    Address: 15311 Forest Grove Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22191
    Phone:(703) 580-6501

No comments:

Post a Comment