Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I didn't even respond to either Sandra or Rose........two social workers...........i just shook my head in disgust......even for civil rights and scholarship..................has been reduced to for prostitution endeavors...........u cannot seduce me..........they would probably lie that they even offered me sex...........and probably that i have had sex with one of the whores in the women's rights groups or the blacks rights groups.....the last time i had sex period.....of any type...with another person was in May of 2012.....with my 2nd wife..


Rose and Sandra hit on me.....telling me they like my hair cut............social workers......prostitutes as well.....sex rings in churches......homeless helping places..


Miriam's Kitchen

https://miriamskitchen.org/
 
A recurring monthly donation is the easiest and most effective way to support Miriam's Kitchen. It provides us with a consistent source of income to ensure our ...

Volunteer

RSVP for the next Volunteer Orientation on August 17th ...

Healthy Meals

“We strive to show our guests dignity through these restaurant ...

Our Staff

Three members of our Leadership Team have been with us for ...

Program Overview

Program Overview. When Miriam's Kitchen was founded in October ...

Donate

Donate Today. Make a donation; Donate in honor/memory of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment