Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Paul is my middle name............so is my grandfathers......and fathers apparently...


Star Wars: 20 Actors You Never Knew Were Almost Cast | Time

time.com › Entertainment › movies
Dec 18, 2017 - Paul Walker was supposedly eager to star in Episodes II and III, but ... of Mace Windu in the early stages of Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

People also ask

Web results

Star Wars pays tribute to a fallen friend in this weird Furious 7 mashup

https://news.avclub.com/star-wars-pays-tribute-to-a-fallen-friend-in-this-weird-17982...
Sep 18, 2015 - Having Vin Diesel narrate a tribute to his movie brother over shots of the ... pod race section of Star Wars: Episode I—The Phantom Menace.

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) - Full Cast & Crew ...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120915/fullcredits
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers ... George Walker ... second assistant director: second unit .... Paul Turner ... chargehand stand-by propman: second unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment